Search

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Big B pleased with Varun Dhawan’s performance!

Big B


Varun Dhawan

Debutant Varun Dhawan is enjoying his life at the moment. The actor who’s movie Student Of The Year has an overwhelming opening at the box office said that his father, filmmaker David Dhawan is proud of his performance in the movie.
“He is reacting not like a director but as a father. He is just very proud that I am doing something in life and my first film has released, people have liked my performance,” Varun Dhawan told.
Another reason why Varun is celebrating is because Amitabh Bachchan too loved his performance and took to twitter to admire the young actor.
Varun told, “Amitji (Amitabh) has tweeted for me saying that he liked my work. So that is a really big thing for me that Amitji has said something for me.”
Student Of The Year also marked the debut of Mahesh Bhatt’s daughter, Alia Bhatt and Siddharth Malhotra. The movie received a great response at the box office and is still running strong.

1 comment: