Search

Monday 22 October 2012

Big B tells he would be creatively dead!

Big B aka Amitabh who has been in the Bollywood industry for more than 4 decades and delighted with different genre of over 180 films tells he would be creatively dead if he is satisfied to the optimum.
Interacting with the media he told, "I think every actor would wish there is some challenge that is left. I would consider to be creatively dead if I were to say that I am satisfied now."
The living legend further added, "I think no actor should be ever satisfied because there is always something new to do, something fresh to get challenged by... I do hope there are filmmakers who will challenge me, who will create stories and characters that would excite me enough and provoke me to perhaps take up a job; so, as I said, I hope I never get pleased."
Big B tells he has seen flops to stardom and dizzy heights and failures but never allowed himself to get satisfied as it results in creative demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment