Search

Monday 15 October 2012

Esha Gupta gets a Skoda!

After making her debut opposite Emraan Hashmi in Jannat 2, there is just no stopping for Esha Gupta. The gorgeous actress tells she bought her first car from the money she earned from her upcoming movie Chakravyuh. The film has been directed by Prakash Jha.
Esha Gupta told, “I actually bought a car from his (Prakash Jha’s) money. I didn’t have a car till Raaz 3. Thanks to my makeup artist, he used to start a little early and pick me up from my residence and then drop me back home. Many a time even Vikram Bhatt dropped me back home.”
“This is my first car. It’s Skoda Superb. I even got lucky with the number. I got really great number – it’s ’786. It’s a second hand car, but I am happy that I own a car now,” Esha further added.
Chakravyuh will be Esha’s third movie. The film also stars Arjun Rampal, Abhay Deol and Manoj Bajpayee in key roles. The movie is set to hit screens on Oct 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment