Search

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Esha Gupta likes hard hitting movie concepts!

Esha Gupta who is having an astonishing phase in her career, after working in two super hit movies, says that she is happy with how filmmakers are adapting to new idea and concepts.
Esha told, “Bollywood is now changing a lot and not because of the filmmakers, but because of the audience who have started accepting such (unconventional) movies and it is very good because they have it in the West for a while.”
Talking about her latest movie Chakravyuh, where she will play the role of a cop, she said that Chakravyuh is a hard hitting movie
“Considering it was Prakash Jha, I knew it would be a hard-hitting movie and I was prepared for that. It was a great opportunity for me,” she told.
When asked weather she wants to do Woman Centered roles, Esha told, “If it comes my way, I will do it. But it also depends a lot on filmmaker and the script. It’s not that I am thinking of it right now, but would do it if something really good comes my way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment