Search

Monday 29 October 2012

For me, each role is like a test in school exam: Huma Qureshi



Huma qureshi has been truly cherished because of her wonderful acting in Gangs Of Wasseypur. However, the young actress has a very unusual and different approach towards her movie roles.
Huma Qureshi told, “For me, each role is like a test… how you have Monday tests in your school… that’s how I approach my characters.” adding that she’s grateful to have worked with experienced directors.
After her forthcoming film, Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana, Huma will be practicing a lot of action moves, as she will be seen in an action avatar in Nikhil Advani’s next.
She is also acting in Vishal Bhardwaj’s supernatural thriller “Ek Thi Daayan”.
“I consider myself a greedy person when it comes to good food and good movies. I want to do them all. I want to do lots of movies in different genres with different co-actors and scripts,” further added Huma
Talking about her Role in LSTCK, Humq Qureshi said that it qwas difficult for her to play the role of a Punjabi girl.
She told, “I am from Delhi and so, if anyone is from Delhi, you automatically become a Punjabi. But it was difficult as I have never been to Punjab in my life. It was a different experience. Most of the people on set were Punjabi. I was nervous and wanted to get everything right, but my director and co-actors really helped me.”
“We have tried not to make caricatures out of characters… have tried to keep them real. We have tried to tell an entertaining story, which is light and shows a slice of life,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment