Search

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Hrithik is India’s best superhero and I am his girlfriend: Priyanka Chopra


Priyanka Chopra, who is as of now one of the best actress in the industry is on a city tour to promote herd debut single ‘In My City’. She chose to go to New Delhi first, where she is all set to go club-hopping as she will DJ across some of Delhi’s best pubs.
Priyanka received an unbelievable response in the capital. She told, “I feel like a new comer and I just hope the response remains the same for my album.”
Talking about her last film Barfi!, which has also been nominated for the Oscars, Priyanka told, “I have my saree and jewellery ready for the red carpet. Just need to think about the clutch and shoes for the big Oscar night if we get to the final nominations.”
As of Now Priyanka just finished shooting for Krrish 3, she told, “Hrithik is India’s best superhero and I am his girlfriend what more can I say.” She also mentioned that how she would love to spend time with her family during Christmas…” I want time with my family since I have been living out of suitcases.”
Priyanka Chopra will next be seen in Zanjeer followed by Gunday. She will also perform live in Dubai with Salman Khan.

No comments:

Post a Comment