Search

Wednesday 31 October 2012

I want to give my husband Yashji an unforgettable farewell: Pam Chopra

Pam Chopra


Pam Chopra, wife of late Yash Choprahas seemingly planned a grand premiere for his last movie, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, starring Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma.
Making it official, Mrs Chopra revealed to the media that the YRF family has decided to pay a special tribute to Yashji and will host a grand premiere for his last film.
She told, “I want to give my husband an unforgettable farewell. Accordingly, we have decided to have a grand premiere for his ultimate film, JAB TAK HAI JAAN, exactly the way he wanted it. This is a fitting tribute to a man who would have had it no other way. I have asked my sons Aditya and Uday to go ahead with all the preparations. This premiere is our way of celebrating his memorable life, rather than mourning it”.
If all goes as planned, the premier is most likely to happen on 12 November, a day before the movie releases in theatres.

No comments:

Post a Comment