Search

Friday 12 October 2012

I was so anti doing love stories: Shahrukh Khan


Shahrukh Khan, Yash Chopra
Shahrukh Khan, who has well-known himself as the ‘King of Romance’ since his 1995 super hit Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, wasn’t keen on doing love stories. But ever since, romantic movies have worked the most for the baadshah of bollywood.
With Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge in 1995, Shahrukh Khan took the first dip into the pool of love.
SRK posted, “I was so anti doing love stories because I thought I am not good with them. I remember Yashji tell me, till you love, nobody will love you back. So true.”
And now, Shahrukh Khan has teamed up once again with Yash chopra for the romantic Jab Tak Hai Jaan, which is one of the most awaited movies of the year. SRK will be seen romancing two beauties, Katrina Kaif and Anushka sharma.
The movie will hit theaters on November 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment