Search

Thursday 18 October 2012

Imran Khan wants to quit the film for Haryanvi dialogues problem!

Imran Khan, who has worked in some superb movies, will be seen in a new avatar in his upcoming movie Matru Ki Bijilee Ka Mandola. Talking about his character in the movie, Imran told that his new Haryanvi avatar was very difficult for him and that he almost decided to quit the movie.
During the trailer launch of the film, Imran told, “During the first script reading of the film, I was unable to say the Haryanvi dialogues. It was not easy, I felt I made a big mistake and I should back out.”
“When I told him (Vishal Bhardwaj) I won’t be able to do it, he said he was sure I could. He had faith in me, even when I didn’t,” Imran further added.
He also mentioned that it took him 3 months to prepare for the role, as he will be playing a very rustic character.
“The role is different. It required a lot of preparation for almost two and a half months. I have always felt that the more we rehearse, the better we perform.” he told.
Imran Khan has often worked with new directors like Shakun Batra and Abhinay Deo, but the actor was happy to work with an experienced director this time.
“He (Bhardawaj) was very calm on the set and guided all the performers. Even if something was not working out, he would find a way to make it work. He knows the right way to do things,” he told.
The film has been directed by Vishal Bhardwaj, and also stars Anushka Sharma, Pankaj Kapoor and Shabana Azmi.
Vishal Bhardwaj told that Imran’s look had always been same in his movies, and this time he wanted to change Imran’s look completely.
Vishal told, “I wanted to see Matru in Imran. I had liked him in ‘Delhi Belly’ but I wanted to do more. He was very patient with me and we finally achieved the look.”
Usually, Vishal Bhardwaj’s movies have strong female characters and he seems to have maintained the same with his heroine Anushka Sharma as well.
“My female characters are always very strong. It comes naturally. I see women as stronger than men in real life as well,” he told.
Anushka who is pairing with Imran for the first time, told that she never thought that Imran and her would look so hot together.
“This is the first time we are working together. I never thought we would look like this. But Imran has looked the hottest in the movie,” Anushka Sharma told.
The film will hit screens in January next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment