Search

Monday 22 October 2012

No sequel for Salman Khan’s Ek Tha Tiger!

Ek Tha Tiger will not have a sequel. The director of the movie, Kabir Khan has no plans of making a part 2 of the original movie.
Kabir tells, “People think about a sequel because we left a scope at the end of the movie. But honestly, we have not thought about one. It’s just two months that the film has been released. For now we, including Salman, are not planning a sequel. Everybody is so delighted with ‘Ek Tha Tiger’s’ collection. It is the most profitable movie for Yash Raj.”
Looks like the makers of the movie are still enjoying the sweet success of the movie. It’s been almost two months since the movie released. It is heard that shooting Ek Tha Tiger was not an easy affair. It was a tough and tiring task.
“We put in a lot of hard work. It was physically a very demanding movie for Salman and me because there was a lot of action being shot in different parts of the world. I am soon leaving for Africa so by next month I should be clear on what I should do next,” tells Kabir.
Kabir Khan is not keen on starting any project anytime soon. Seems like the film maker is in the mood to chill and relax. He tells, “As I mentioned before, I haven’t finalized what my next one is. Once I get back from Kilimanjaro will I finalize who the actor will be and which script to work on and the producer as well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment