Search

Thursday 18 October 2012

Only God will decide my wedding destiny: Rani Mukherjee

Rani Mukerjee has rubbished rumors about her marriage with Aditya Chopra. Buzz had it that the actress is already wedded to Adi.
Rubbishing rumors, the actress told she is not married and that only God will decide her wedding destiny.
“My name has been linked with several people, but ‘upar waala’ (god) will decide who will become my life partner,” told Rani.
Rani was on Rajat Sharma’s show “Aap Ki Adalat”.
The annoyed actress further told, “The media can’t even decide which year the wedding took place. Was it 2007, or 2009, or 2012? Let them (media) make up their mind first.
“I am fortunate that the people of this country consider me as their daughter and they are worried about my wedding. But birth, death and marriage are in the hands of ‘upar waala’ and what is ordained, shall happen,” told the actress, who sported a rudraksha string on her left wrist.
“As far as my wedding with Aditya is concerned, I can only say, ‘Main toh abhi kunwaari hoon’ (I am still unmarried),” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment