Search

Monday 15 October 2012

Rani Mukherji feels like she is a daughter of the country!

There was a time when the subject marriage used to put off Rani Muhkerji but not any longer. Instead, the actress feels lucky that media and her fans are concerned about her and that people talking about her wedding makes her feel like she a daughter of the country.
“I feel very lucky that the entire country thinks about my marriage. In that sense I am the daughter of the country because they are so concerned about my marriage,” Rani said.
“I am extremely happy that they are thinking about my wedding and not of anything else but such a fortunate thing. So for me, it is a very sweet thing,” further added the 34-year-old.
Rani is said to be dating filmmaker Aditya Chopra.
‘Aiyyaa’, Rani’s forthcoming movie is all about marriage. It’s about a Marathi girl of a marriageable age, who falls head over heels in love with a Tamil painter, only because he smells good.
What made Rani take up such a film when she is aware of the fact about audience’s cinema preferances?
”‘Aiyyaa’ is one such risk that I have taken because not only the script is whacked-out, but also the filmmaking style that Sachin has adapted is very different to what our Hindi audience is used to watching,” she told.
However, the actress is pretty confident that the movie will be liked by all as every age group can relate to it.
“I am not talking about just a section of people in the city. When you see pan India, every girl wants to be independent and make her choice in terms of a life partner. Unfortunately, some girls don’t have the liberty to make that choice because they are burdened with the thought that this is what they have to follow,” she told.
“Not only young girls, but mothers and grandmothers, who have been through this situation in their lives, will relate to my character,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment