Search

Thursday 18 October 2012

RGV is a ‘Bhoot’ for KJO!


All this while, Ram Gopal Verma had a gala time pulling Karan Johar’s leg but now, KJO is giving it back tit for tat. Taking to Twitter, Karan says he is lucky to have RGV chose the later to market his movies.
“I was thrilled, I was thrilled to bits to read each and every tweet, I waited for the next one actually. He is an exceptionally prolific filmmaker… I mean really that he gave me the importance for being the big tool to market his movies, I think nothing could make me prouder,” Kara told.
The 40-year-old was in Mumbai at the launch of Filmfare magazine edition.
Adding to the above sarcastic comment, Karan told further, “I feel like the most important person on the earth, thank you. Secondly, I realized he is still alive, you know I really got worried for a moment because I thought we have lost him, so, I don’t want such a great filmmaker to ever, ever leave us. So, I am so happy.”
Commenting on RGV’s latest movie Bhoot Returns, Karan told, “Oh, he is returning from where? I have already said he was alive. It’s his debut, is it? ‘Bhoot Returns’. I am not so sure.”
In the meantime, the October edition features SOTY debutante actors Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan & Siddharth Malhotra on its cover page.

No comments:

Post a Comment