Search

Thursday 29 November 2012

I and Saif are very balanced as a couple: Kareena Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor will soon be seen in an item number in Dabangg 2. The newly wed discloses that it was her hubby Saif Ali Khan who actually forced her to say yes to the song.
Kareena revealed that, Saif reminded her that she is an actor and that her job is to entertain the audience.
Talking about the song, Kareena Kapoor tells, “The song is very sensual and evocative – something the masses will love. Both Saif and I think it will be one of the biggest films this year. It’s a Salman Khan film after all.”
Ever since Kareena’s look in the song ‘Fevicol’ has become viral, her fans are frantically waiting to see the song too
In the meantime, Bebo is in a very happy phase of marriage, presently. She says that she is very happy and fortunate that her five year relation with Saif has finally converted into a marriage.
While talking to a leading daily, Bebo admitted that she and Saif are very balanced as a couple and compliment each other very well. She told, “And if I am very modern, then he kind of becomes protective. He is also someone who will always give me the right advice. When I ask Saif something he doesn’t take it lightly because he knows if I am asking him something; it must be very important. I take his words very seriously.”

No comments:

Post a Comment