Search

Wednesday 7 November 2012

I don’t consider kissing a taboo: Alia Bhatt




Alia Bhatt, whose fame is growing quickly after making her debut with Karan Johar’s Student Of The Year, tells she doesn’t mind doing intimate scenes on-screen.
Alia is the daughter of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt, and though she doesn’t mind exposing, she also tells only if the script requires.
The 19 year old told, “I don’t consider kissing a taboo. I won’t do it (expose) for the heck of it. If the script demands and it is justified.. will do it. Like in ‘Student of The Year’ I have worn a bikini. I was very comfortable doing that because it was required and it isn’t that I haven’t worn bikini in real life.”
Alia also follows all the movies that are produced by the Bhatts, she tells she like some but some are just crap. She told, “I love their (Vishesh Films’) films. But that doesn’t mean I love all their films. There are films that I don’t like and I tell them about it too but there are films that I love as well.”
But, Alia made a smart and safe decision by making her debut with Karan Johar’s SOTY. She told, “You can call it safe. Bhatt camp makes films that are different. At the end of the day, it is all about how convincing you are onscreen. Like Emraan Hashmi started with Vishesh Films and today he is a megastar.”

No comments:

Post a Comment