Search

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Katrina Kaif’s intimate kiss with SRK a new twitter rage!

If you have watched Jab Tak Hai Jaan, you will know that Katrina Kaif and Shahrukh Khan lock lips on screen, not once but thrice. Even though, the scenes are shot in such a way that makes the kisses look fervent, but in fact they are just small pecks on the lips. Now, Katrina trended two of these photos on Twitter, and the photos have become a rage.
The reactions from the tweet people are mixed. While some of them are in total awe of it, some are just disgusted with SRK for kissing an actress half his age. Some said that the romance between the two looked bizarre as the age difference is very visible.
But what’s shocking is that Shahrukh, who had promised to never lock lips on screens, broke his ‘no kiss on the lip’ rule for the first time. After years of romancing several beauties, King Khan never kissed anyone, but Yash Chopra will be remembered for making him do so.
Once he even explained why he doesn’t like lip locks, “I don’t kiss on screen because I don’t know how to do it. I don’t do it because I feel weird…and I feel those who do it in films, do it well already.”
Here are some of the witty and fun reactions to the SRK-Kat kiss:
@yasmeenhussain7: @iamsrk I am little angry with u cause u kiss kat in #jthj
@jagibaby: After 22 yrs it is #Yashji for whom #SRK does kiss onscreen!That´s what I call power, trust + unconditional love!!..MashaAllah!#JTHJ
@iam_psk : Loved the tribute to Yashji during the end credits…You always will be remembered for making #SRK kiss onscreen too… #JTHJ
@NATASHA_M_91: Felt sorry for Katrina Kaif having to kiss Shah Rukh Khan in “Jaab Taak Hai Jaan” ewwwww.
@vk37392: Everybody criticizing #srk for the kiss in #jthj .Let the girls have their moment. Why should #boys have all the fun.
@suru_srk: @sarajoseph_ yeah me too. I was shocked when i saw first kissing seen! But enjoyed later two kiss. #jthj #epicmovie like #veerzara
@yasmeenhussain7: @iamsrk I love u more than my life more than my parents more than anything but when I see #jthj it’s awesome movie, but kiss no
@M0ckstar: #JTHJ – Element of surprise – Yashji made SRK kiss on-screen. The kissing scenes between SRK & Katrina will give you chills down the spine.
@yeahrohit: Oh !F! 2 kiss in 1st half @iamsrk has finally broken his no-kissing rule in #jthj!! Ovrall wow..it going to be better..
@Dabangg_girl : This is disgusting!! srk &katrina KISS in JTHJ! YUCKKKKK!!
@jagibaby: But, gotta say abt. that tube station kiss I just saw – SRK must be a good kisser…even their kisses quite smooth + gentle…I love!!
Well even we think that Yash Chopra should have cast an actress who looks as old as Shahrukh if he wanted him to kiss on screen. Katrina is half his age. Have you watched Jab Tak Hai Jaan? did you like the kiss? sound off your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment