Search

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Lara Dutta wants the Miss Universe tag even at 60!


Lara Dutta is very aware of her looks and is aware that she is beautiful. She tells that she’ll make sure, even at the age of 60, she looks beautiful enough to be called a Miss Universe.
The former Miss Universe was at the launch of the Fortune Rice Bran health oil at Taj in Mumbai.
“I would like it that when I’m sixty years old, someone walking down the street sees me and says “this many years ago she was Miss Universe”. I want to be able to look good to believe that. So I’m gonna make sure I take very good care of myself, and make sure that I look like a Millennium Miss Universe when I’m sixty years old,” Dutta told at the event.
Ahmedabad-based Adani Wilmar, promoters of the Fortune brand of edible oil have roped in Lara Dutta to promote the oil product.
“I am very very particular about the products that I endorse,” told Lara. The actress also stressed on the point that living starts with the harmony of mind, body and soul.
Lara Dutta recently gave birth to a baby girl. Weight issues are not a big concern to the actress. She says, her daughter is more important to her than her weight.
Meanwhile, Lara will soon be seen in director Bejoy Nambiar’ movie David, which also stars Neil Nitin Mukesh, Tabu, Vinay Virmani and Isha Sharvani. The film is expected to release some time next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment