Search

Wednesday 7 November 2012

My baby is the prettiest in the world: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, prettiest Aaradhya



Ever since Aishwarya gave birth to Aaradhya, both mommy and the baby have been making headlines, even more regularly. At first, Aishwarya was cautious in revealing her baby to the world. She did everything possible, from using mobiles and files to over sized caps and shawls or simply her hands, just to prevent her baby from being clicked. People slammed her, calling it publicity stunts and calling her an over protective mother. However, that did not affect the yummy mummy even a bit.
At last, after 11 long months, Aaradhya was introduced to the world on her Grandpa Amitabh Bachchan’s 70th birthday. And this time, Aishwarya determined to break her silence. The former beauty queen told, “[I protected her] when I saw 40 cameras flashing at my baby, it was natural on my part to shield her…I don’t want her to get hassled by this attention. After all, she’s not even a year old.”
She further added, “I am totally obsessed with my baby. I think that she’s the prettiest in the world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment