Search

Tuesday 27 November 2012

My kids are very understanding for lock lips with Katrina: Shahrukh Khan


Shahrukh Khan’s on screen kiss with Katrina Kaif in their latest movie Jab Tak Hai Jaan, never seems to come to a full stop. After the media and fans making a big issue about it, it’s now SRK’s kids who talk about their reaction on seeing their dad lock lips with the beautiful Katrina.
Shahrukh Khan told, both Aryan and Suhana are very understanding and are aware of the fact that their dad is an actor and has to do things on screen to justify his roles.
“For me the film is more than just the kissing scene, and I am an actor and that’s what I do for a living. Not only my kids, (but also) people around here (media), everyone knows that I am an actor. So there is no awkwardness or intense reaction to what I do on screen,” SRK said. The megastar was at the launch of his business project KidZania, in Mumbai.
In Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Shahrukh Khan has kissed his leading lady for the first time in his career as an actor.
SRK revealed, “I had a couple of rules actually – that I won’t ride a horse and I won’t kiss. Both are cumbersome. I don’t know how to do both on screen.”
“I will be very honest. Adi ( Aditya Chopra), Yash ji and Katrina, and I say this with all humility and thankfulness to them, that they knew I was awkward, I had issues and I am a very easy actor to work with. They are like my family and they said, ‘You don’t have to do this’ and then they got together and they forced me and then even paid me for it.”
It is said that the scene that was seen on screen was just a fleeting moment of lip-locking. Apparently, its was a long passionate kiss between SRK and Katrina; however, King Khan requested Aditya Chopra to cut it down.
Shahrukh also shared his experience about working with Katrina Kaif, one of the most sought-after stars of Bollywood.
He told, “I have never rehearsed for the song. But I saw Katrina rehearse for #IshqShaava and realized how rehearsals are important.”

No comments:

Post a Comment