Search

Wednesday 21 November 2012

People will forget stars like us, says Ajay Devgn

Ajay Devgn, who’s latest film Son Of Sardar is doing great at the Box Office feels that 30-40 years down the lane, people will forget actors like him.
Ajay Devgn told at a recent event, “We are currently here and we are in front of the media and people, but I don’t think 30-40 years from today people would remember stars like us. There have been instances, there have been stars in the past, who the current generation does not remember and have forgotten (them).”
“They have been much bigger stars than what we are and if you can have all of them there (Walk of the Stars) so that their memory remains. I think they should live on, so it’s a fabulous thing to do,” added Ajay referring to the Walk of the Stars.
Sonakshi Sinha, who was also a part of Son Of Sardar has also become a part of the prestigious group and is very happy.
Sonakshi Sinha told, “I am over the moon because my hand print gets to be with some of the biggest stars in our country today. I feel really honored and privileged that I got the opportunity so early in my career. So, I just like to thank UTV Stars Walk of the Stars.”

No comments:

Post a Comment