Search

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Priyanka Chopra doesn’t worry about Katrina’s anger!

Priyanka

Katrina
‘Gunday’ a YRF movie, headlining Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor, was at first offered to Katrina Kaif. But, the actress refused the movie for unknown reasons. Now, Priyanka Chopra is the movies heroine.
The most recent we hear is that Katrina Kaif is annoyed with Priyanka, for having replaced her.
A hurtful statement was made by a source stating that, having already worked with Katrina in ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’, the director of ‘Gunday’, Ali Abbas Zafar wanted a much more talented actress for his film, this time.
However, a source close to Katrina said, “News of PC bagging the film right under her nose is not true. Katrina loved the script of Gunday, but she had given her dates for the Hindi remake of the Hollywood film Knight And Day with Hrithik Roshan already. And that’s why she couldn’t do the film. She wanted to be part of the film. Kat has worked with Ali in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan and the two get along very well. She is also a close friend of Arjun (Kapoor), who’s in the film. Even though she let go of the film, she hangs out with Ali Abbas and the gang.”
So what does Priyanka have to say about all this brewing controversy?
Breaking a dignified silence, Priyanka tells, “I don’t know who was offered the film before me or who will be offered after me if I don’t do the film. All I know is that Ali Abbas Zafar narrated the script to me and Aditya Chopra spoke to me about it. That’s when I decided to do the film.”
“There have been movies that I did after someone else left it and there have been other heroines who have done films that I have left, it happens all the time in the industry. What matters is whose name appears in the end credits. The film belongs to that person.”
Priyanka Chopra is absolutely riding high on success and ya! she does deserve all the appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment