Search

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Sexy Poonam Pandey’s shocking ‘Nasha’ for bold scenes crazy fans!


Poonam Pandey’s debut film Nasha has finally gone on floors. And the controversy queen tells that all her fans will be astonished with her bold scenes and boldness in the movie.
Poonam told, “I am a bold person, so I was quite comfortable shooting for the bold scenes. In fact, I enjoyed shooting for the bold scenes. I am here to entertain the viewers and I am doing my job.”
The shooting of the movie began on Nov 5, and the will wrap up early next year. The cast and crew of “Nasha” have been shooting since Nov 5.
Poonam Pandey told, “We started shooting for the film Nov 5 in Mahabaleshwar. It was amazing shooting here. The weather is cold, but it’s a perfect location for the movie.”
“We are shooting few scenes in the open and some scenes inside the rooms,” she further added.
Jism fame director Amit Saxena is directing the movie.
The first look of “Nasha” was shot recently and Poonam Pandey told, “I know everybody loved the first look, but trust me it was not easy shooting for that. I had to pose for each and every alphabet to make it look authentic and it was not easy. It was difficult but I am glad everybody loved it.”
Have a look at the first poster of Poonam Pandey’s forthcoming movie Nashaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment