Search

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Sonakshi Sinha has no animosity with Farah Khan!


Ever since the filming of Joker, all wasn’t going very well between the makers of the movie, Farah Khan-Shirish Kunder and the lead pair, Akshay Kumar-Sonakshi Sinha. Things were pretty clear too, when the stars were not seen actively promoting the movie.
At a new event, Farah, hinting at the past, told that no matter what, the lead stars of any movie should by the film and that she will work with those who stand by the movie.
But, Sonakshi clearing the air, tells, “I was part of promotions. It is wrong to point fingers that I have not promoted the film. I know things are being written about me as well. I don’t think the result of the box office changes the equation between two people. Farah is very cordial to me, she is very nice to me there is no animosity with her.”
“I have known Farah from before I interacted with Shirish when I signed the film. The working experience with Shirish was good. With Farah it is like an elder sister, it was wonderful to work with her when she was choreographing. She is jovial, full of life,” she told.
‘Joker’, a fantasy movie, opened to a very poor start and bombed big time at the box office. However, Sonakshi is not discouraged with the film’s failure. “I think success and failure are part of every profession, everyone goes through it. ‘Joker’ was a risk that everyone took. It did not do well, audience did not accept it, it is ok. It happens,” Sonakshi told.

No comments:

Post a Comment