Search

Monday 17 December 2012

Aamir Khan talks about his dream of acting in the epic story Mahabharata!


Aamir Khan’s Talaash is out and is doing great at the box office, and now the megastar talks about his dream of acting in the epic story Mahabharata and producing it. His only problem is that he doesn’t have the courage to do so. Megastar Aamir Khan dreams of bringing the epic tale of Mahabharata on the big screen, but says he lacks courage to do it.

Aamir Khan told: “My dream is to make Mahabharata and I don’t know if I will be able to fulfill this dream or not. It is a very difficult dream and a scary dream, because every time I think about it I feel I won’t be able to do it. I am unable to gather the courage.”

“It is such a huge responsibility. I don’t know if I will be able to fulfill it or not. This subject has been in my heart from a long time,” he further added.

Asked what character he would want to play from the epic tale, the 47-year-old told, “My favorite character is Karna. But I feel I won’t be able to do that role. I don’t suit the character. I think I would suit the role of Krishna.”

In the meantime, the actor is happy about the box-office success of his suspense thriller Talaash.

No comments:

Post a Comment