Search

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Aamir Khan’s ‘Talaash’ based on a real life incident with Zoya!



So, Aamir Khan’s Talaash has released and has already been confirmed as a blockbuster. The suspense of the movie has taken most of the audience by surprise. But the best part about the film is the climax, something you would never even think of. Now, very few people know that the climax of the film is based on a real life incident concerning writer Zoya Akhtar.

Zoya told that it was this experience that led her to the idea of Talaash.

Zoya told in a statement: “I had an experience which I could not explain to myself and to others while I was on my way back from a south Mumbai party spot.”

“It was near Haji Ali. All six of us, who were traveling went through this. And this experience which I went through, became the vital ingredient of the story of ‘Talaash’. I spoke to Reema (Kagti) about this and it became the initial trigger point of the script that we wrote together,” she added.

Directed by Kagti, the film has opened with rave reviews. It also features Aamir Khan, Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor and has minted 50 crores in its first weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment