Search

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Deepika Padukone’s tussle with Anushka!


At the Big Star Entertainment Awards 2012, Deepika Padukone, while interacting with the media, cleared airs about her rumored fight with Anushka Sharma, besides talking about her forthcoming movie with Ranbir Kapoor, Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani.

Deepika Padukone’s character in Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani is very real and close to her real self.
“Actually ‘Yeh Jawani…’ is very similar to me in person like Veronica was not. I think Veronica, as a character, as a person is very different from how I am personally but ‘Yeh Jawani…’ is very similar to how I am,” the 27-year-old told.

Directed by Ayan Mukerji, Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani also stars Kalki Koechlin.

Talking about her tussle with actress Anushka Sharma, Deepika told, “There is no truth to this and I always wish her well.”

It seems that, rumors were that both Deepika and Anushka have been fighting for the lead role opposite Salman Khan in Kick.

In the meantime, Anushka Sharma recently took a potshot at Deepika Padukone. She told, “There is no comparison between Deepika and me. Nothing links us. We do different kind of films. In fact she has done more films. I’ve been choosy. I have not picked up just about any role that came my way.”

Giving a word to her peers, Anushka further added, “Stop throwing garbage at me since I don’t throw garbage at you.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment