Search

Wednesday 26 December 2012

I am not interested in the 100 crore club: Sonakshi Sinha


Sonakshi Sinha is having a dream run in Bollywood. Since she entered the industry, she has worked with the biggest stars and in a year has already been a part of three 100 crore movies, Dabangg, Rowdy Rathore and Son Of Sardar. While some actresses strive hard to choose the right movies and be a part of this club, Sonakshi has pulled it off quite easily. Now, the actress is all set to be part of another film that without doubt will join the 100 crore club. Yes, she will be seen opposite Salman Khan once again in Dabangg 2. 

However, Sonakshi tells she isn’t interested in the 100 crore club.

So ask Sonakshi if she has a strategy in place of selecting only 100 crore ventures and she excitedly tells, “I don’t think it that way. At least for me as an actor when somebody comes with a narration I don’t look at from 100 crore point. Whether a particular film will rake in 100 crores. Nobody, in fact, thinks that way. If I like the narration, if I can relate and feel emotionally attached I go for the film. If I am excited about a particular film I go ahead signing it.”

That’s not it, the young actress is said to be a lucky charm for Salman, Akshay and Ajay as she has delivered 3 big hits with them.

When Sonakshi was asked about this, she got slightly ticked off. She told, “This tag keeps changing from person to person. It is being given to me today. Yesterday it was with someone else. Tomorrow it will be held on some other person. So, I don’t take it seriously or get carried away with it. On the contrary, I feel lucky that I could be part of such wonderful films and got the opportunity to work with such good stars.”
It’s been two years since the time she made her debut in the industry. Ask her if she sees any changes in herself as an actor and what all things she learnt being here and she tells, “I think with every film you get to learn something new. Every time you get to work with different set of people so there’s constant learning. You keep growing with each film and every interaction. And, for me, I think I have that thing that I can learn very quick from people.”

Dabangg 2 is all set to hit screens this Friday. The movie is directed by Arbaaz Khan and stars Salman and Sonakshi in the lead roles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment