Search

Monday 17 December 2012

I hope kids don’t watch my films: Emraan Hashmi




Most of Emraan Hashmi’s films have got a ‘A’ certificate by the censor board, yet the actor has a huge fan following among kids. However, Emraan hopes that they don’t watch his movies.

“It’s kind of surprising. I hope they don’t watch my films. I am sure it’s probably a connect from music, television… that medium has always had a great impact. Because in many small cities my songs are played in radios so there is certain connection from there,” Emraan said journalists.

The actor attended an art event, ‘Art from the Heart’, that displayed art by underprivileged children. It is a unique CSR initiative by Edenred.

Emraan Hashmi is proud of the fact that he connects well with the kids.

He further said, “It’s a noble cause. I always used to connect with the kids. When you have your own child then this connection is enhanced. I always felt all of us… in our childhood days, we want to be part of this art form. I am very happy that these children come from different cities and get an opportunity to win. I wish there are many more such opportunities for such causes.”

The actor also talked about his son. Emraan told, “My son loves painting. He is just 3 years old now, so he does all scribbling at home rather on walls. (laughs) Toh thodasa problem ho gaya hai. But he is a better artist than I was.”

No comments:

Post a Comment