Search

Wednesday 26 December 2012

I wish Katrina lives up to the expectations for ‘Dhoom’ tag: Esha Deol



Actress Esha Deol who starred in the first part of the Dhoom series has wished Katrina luck for her role in the forthcoming Dhoom 3 film.

Esha told, “I am sad that I am not a part of the whole franchise. But I wish Katrina lives up to the expectations that come with the ‘Dhoom‘ tag. I am sure she will because she is a brilliant actress.”
Katrina will be the new entrant into the Dhoom franchise along with megastar Aamir Khan. The film is slated to release in 2013.

The film, in which she was seen in a super stylish avatar, showed her dancing mettle with the film’s title track, Dhoom macha le which went on to become the biggest hit of the year. Even though Dhoom gave Esha a new lease of life, the actress couldn’t deliver much as an actress since then.

Asked about her plans to return to the silver screen, Esha, who was last seen in mother Hema Malini’s “Tell Me O Kkhuda”, told, “If any decent and respectful offer comes up then I will be a part of it. Acting is my first love and I am really looking forward to it.”

Esha Deol wedded businessman Bharat Takhtani in a traditional ceremony earlier this year. Lately, she headed to Tirupati with her husband. “We had gone to seek blessings from Balaji. I believe in him. We had also attended my cousin’s wedding there,” she told speaking about the holy place.

The actress tells life has not changed much after marriage and she has only become more responsible. “Life has become more responsible after marriage. I am happy to tie the knot with the person whom I loved. Love is the main key in a relationship, all other things are materialistic,” she told.

Dhoom 3 also stars Anil Kapoor, Ameesha Patel and Abhishek Bachchan.

No comments:

Post a Comment