Search

Tuesday 4 December 2012

John Abraham voted as the sexiest man alive!


People magazine has voted John Abraham as the Sexiest Man Alive. According to John having a hot body doesn’t make one sexy.

At the unveiling of the latest edition of People magazine, John said the media, “I think it’s (being sexy) is past the body now. If you talk about being sexy and look worldwide, you have George Clooney at 50 who’s the sexiest man alive. I think sexiness is also a quotient of success, but according to me more than that is intelligence. Because every person’s physical appeal only lasts a while, but in the long run the mind matters,” said John Abraham at the event.

So how was this news received by John’s ladylove Priya Runchal??

Priya while talking to John, told, ‘Are you serious they gave it to you this year? You should have been getting it every year!’ I think that’s the best compliment I got.”

John broke up his nine-year-long relationship with Bipasha Basu in 2011. We also hear that the actor had freshly snubbed Bipasha.

At an event, John was asked if he would ever work with Bipasha, to which he answered, “I haven’t thought about working with her and it’s not even on my mind,”

The actor will next be seen in Race 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment