Search

Monday 17 December 2012

Kareena Kapoor is a lucky mascot of Aamir!



Even before Talaash hitting screens, the movie was a hit. Well, the film’s leading lady, Kareena Kapoor observed something very interesting about her on screen pairing with Aamir Khan, at the film’s success celebrations.

Well, Kareena Kapoor believes that she and Aamir Khan are lucky for each other.
“I think I am lucky for Aamir also and Aamir is also lucky for me, ’3 Idiots’ and ‘Talaash’,” the 33-year-old told.

Buzz had it that Bebo’s hubby, Saif Ali Khan had planned a grand bash for Kareena, on the success of the film. However, Kareena rubbishes such rumors.

“I think that Saif never had a party for Cocktail also, a success party. He is just happy that the movie has done so well. He himself is such a big fan of Aamir that he always says that Aamir is a genius and I also always say that,” she said.

So what are Kareena Kapoor’s new year plans?? The actress said: “No resolution, there are no plans as such. But I like to travel so I will travel somewhere.”

If rumors are to go by, the actress with her husband Saif will take off to Switzerland for their honeymoon. However, nothing is confirmed yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment