Search

Friday 7 December 2012

Priyanka Chopra is “inspiring” singing talent: Zeenat Aman

Zeenat Aman

Priyanka Chopra
Zeenat Aman, yesteryears’ stunning actress who walked the runway for designer Riyaz Gangji, at the India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW), said, today’s Bollywood actress’s are very talented especially Priyanka Chopra, pointing out her “inspiring” singing talent.
“All the girls today in the industry are multi-faceted and multi-talented. They are doing everything with self-belief. Each one has their own style statement. I like Vidya Balan in a Sabyasachi Mukherjee sari or Katrina Kaif in western garments.”

“Having said that, I really like Bollywood actress’s are very talented especially Priyanka Chopra, pointing out her “inspiring” singing talent…. especially the singer in her is very inspiring for young stars,” the 61 year old told.

Also talking about her experience on the ramp, Zeenat told, “This is not the first time I am walking for them. I walked for them several times back also. I really like the clothes that they made, especially the structured jackets and flowy outfits. They take into account the comfortability factor. It’s also age appropriate.”

“I think women of all age-groups want to look pretty,” she further added.
Zeenat started her modeling career after she was the second runner-up in the Miss India contest and went on to win the Miss Asia Pacific title in 1970.

“I am very comfortable on the ramp. It’s where I started my journey from, so life has come full circle, thanks to all the designers for whom I walked,” she said. The beautiful actress also said that she will soon come back on the silver screen next year, with some of her releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment