Search

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Priyanka Chopra’s ‘different one’ avatar in 2013!



Priyanka Chopra never fails to impress with her choice of roles. The actress who is known for working on diverse roles tells that her forthcoming film on boxing champion, Mary Kom, will be a different movie next year.

“I do at least one film which is challenging for me every year. Mary Kom is that film for next year. If you meet her in person, you will see she is so sweet….can’t imagine her to be a boxer,” Priyanka Chopra told.
The actress is training hard to fit into the shoes of the Olympic medalist and hopes she can play the role well. “There is a lot of training going on for it. I hope I can pull it off,” she told.

The actress who has done non-conventional roles that many of her counterparts may think twice about tells “I have done films for so long and my fans have always supported me. It is easy for me to do conventional movies, but then I want to try something different.”

No wonder we get to see Priyanka playing roles like the ones in 7 Khoon Maaf, Fashion and the latest Barfi.
Next year will be a treat for her fans as she will be appearing in four different movies – A remake of Zanjeer, the film on Mary Kom, Gunday and Krissh 3.

With her debut single, ‘In My City’ getting mostly positive reviews from fans, Priyanka admits that her strong Bollywood career has supported this success.

No comments:

Post a Comment