Search

Friday 7 December 2012

Rani Mukherjee has a soft spot for all the three Khans!




Rani Mukherjee is one of the few actresses to have worked with all the three Khans of Bollywood. She recently confessed that she has a soft spot for all the three Khans, Salman, Shahrukh and Aamir Khan, with whom she worked at a very young age.

Rani told in a group interview: “I have a soft corner for Salman, Shahrukh and Aamir because at an impressionable age, I worked with them. I was 17-18. At that age, you look up to some people and that always remains irrespective of whatever happens.”
“Your comfort level with them is such that you can’t compare it with any other co-star. The kind of love and support they showed towards me when I was a newcomer will stay with me for life,” told the 34-year-old actress.

Rani worked with Salman in Chori Chori and later in Baabul. With Shahrukh, she was seen in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Paheli. And with Aamir Khan, she was seen in Ghulam then Mangal Pandey and the two were seen together once again in Talaash.

She told, “I always treated myself as a youngster or as a learner in front of two people – Aamir and Shah Rukh – as I started my career with them. So I do look up to them in a different way. I may not be shy in front of them any more, but I learn a lot from them. When they suggest anything to me, it’s important for me to take their suggestion.”
“I don’t really get stuck in a time warp where if my film is a success, I have to keep partying till the next one releases or if my film is a flop, I keep wallowing in sorrow until the next comes my way. My hard work in each film is always there. Till date, nobody has pointed out a flaw in my acting. At least they say Rani’s film didn’t work, but she was fabulous. I work towards maintaining that,” she told.

She said: “We are not saints, gods, spiritual human beings that we can sit and decide whether a film will do well or not. It is not in our hands.”

“You are a worker. How can your work give you frustration? From childhood, we’re taught that there will be good days; there will be bad days; you will win some and lose some. But because of that you don’t become negative, frustrated and depressed,” she further added.

According to Rani, choosing the right films are the most important, as it always brings out the best results.

“It could get saturated or monotonous if I would do the same characters again and again. That is why to save myself from that feeling, I take time out to choose roles that excite me,” she told.

No comments:

Post a Comment