Search

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Rapists should be hanged till death: Salman Khan


The news of a Delhi girl being raped and now, who is battling for her life in a city hospital, came as a shock to the Bollywood megastar Salman Khan. Sharing his views on the kind of punishment these rapists deserve, Salman told, the culprits should be hanged till death.

“In my view, there should be a death sentence for all rapists. Such things have no role in our life. I feel disgusted after hearing such things. For me, this is a third grade crime. I also believe that there should be a norm that if a rapist goes to jail, he should be beaten till death,” told the 46-year-old.

The brutal incident took place in the capital city on Sunday night, when the victim and her male friend boarded a bus to their way back home.

Salman further added, “The first thought which comes to the mind is – such people should be killed – but there are too many things which we have to follow. It is a shame that such a thing has happened, how can somebody commit such a heinous crime.”

The actor is very upset about the recent incident and said; people should not tolerate such crime anymore.
“I think Indian society needs to be ‘dabangg’ (bold) in their approach. I recently read a news where a girl was being molested and people standing nearby were making videos on their phones. This is not the real India and I don’t think if such incidents can ever happen in front of my eyes,” he added. 

No comments:

Post a Comment