Search

Sunday 6 January 2013

I am finally starting to believe for comeback: Aishwarya Rai

Aishwarya Rai’s career had been on hold for quite sometime now, but the actor is prepared to make a come back very soon and is pretty positive about it, too.

Aishwarya was in Hyderabad, to open a new boutique in the city. She told, “I have been asked about my future projects since the start of this year. It feels great to be asked this because I feel missed.” She further added, “I have been taking care of Aaradhya since she came into our lives and now that she’s one year old, I am finally starting to believe that I am ready to return. Right now I am hearing some scripts. But everything is still in the discussion stage.”

So, are any projects coming up with Brand Bachchan?

For full story: http://www.garamgossips.com/garam_gossips/2013/01/I-am-finally-starting-to-believe-for-comeback-Aishwarya-Rai/I-am-finally-starting-to-believe-for-comeback-Aishwarya-Rai.html

No comments:

Post a Comment