Search

Thursday 3 January 2013

I don’t want to meet with my wife and kids in Jail: Salman Khan

Salman Khan who is very happy after the outstanding success of Dabangg 2 finally discloses why he hasn’t gotten wedded and when he plans on tying the knot. Lately the Dabangg man made a special appearance on the TV show Aap Ki Adalat. On the show, he told, “I will think about marrying only after the courts give their verdicts. If the verdicts go against me, I will marry only after coming out of jail.”

In reality, Salman Khan has been summoned by a magistrate court in Mumbai to appear before it on December 27 in the hit-and-run case. By the way, Dec 27 is also the actor’s birthday.


News continue at: http://www.garamgossips.com/garam_gossips/2013/01/I-dont-want-to-meet-with-my-wife-and-kids-in-Jail-Salman-Khan/I-dont-want-to-meet-with-my-wife-and-kids-in-Jail-Salman-Khan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment