Search

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Jackie is the guy responsible for my Hollywood dream: Mallika Sherawat

Mallika Sherawat who is presently enjoying all the limelight in Hollywood plans to come back to India pretty soon. The actress says that she is still in touch with Jackie Chan, whom she starred opposite in the Hollywood film The Myth.

Mallika told, “That’s true. Jackie Chan is the one who instilled such kind of confidence in me. He is the guy responsible for making me travel to Hollywood and keep working so far away from him. Also, he has the kind of forward thinking attitude which is infectious. In fact I met him at Cannes a few months back and it was great connecting all over again. Now I am all the more sure that I like competing with the rest of the world. As an actor it is important to challenge myself.”

Full story at http://www.garamgossips.com/garam_gossips/2013/01/Jackie-is-the-guy-responsible-for-my-Hollywood-dream-Mallika-Sherawat/Jackie-is-the-guy-responsible-for-my-Hollywood-dream-Mallika-Sherawat.html

No comments:

Post a Comment