Search

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Officially, now I will attain moksh (salvation): Shilpa Shetty

On the holy day of Makar Sankranti, actress Shilpa Shetty visited the Maha Kumbh on the first day of shahi snan. The actress was in Allahabad with parents Surendra and Sunanda Shetty, to take a holy dip in the Ganga. 

“My plane had developed a snag when it was about to take off, but my friends, the Hindujas, arranged for another aircraft. So here I am,” told Shilpa. 

“My parents wanted to come to the Kumbh Mela and I am happy that I have been able to fulfill my duty as a daughter. I am lucky to be part of this magnificent mela. Though the water was terribly cold, I took three dips. One for my husband Raj, the other for my son Viaan and the third for myself”, told Shilpa. 

Full story at: http://www.gossipsadda.com/garam_gossips/2013/01/Officially-now-I-will-attain-moksh-Shilpa-Shetty/Officially-now-I-will-attain-moksh-Shilpa-Shetty.html

No comments:

Post a Comment