Search

Monday 11 February 2013

Sohail denies Karishma’s romance with Salman in his next!

Rumors are rife that model Karishma Kotak, recently seen in TV reality show "Bigg Boss 6", has wangled a prized lead opposite Salman Khan in his brother Sohail Khan's next production to go on the floors. But Sohail has denied the rumors. 

"I am quite fed up of the rumors. First the media gives my film titles like 'Sher Khan', then 'Radhe', then 'Mental'. Now they've even given me a leading lady. There are so many rumors about my film, I've given up!" told Sohail. 

He told the Karishma connection to his film is completely baseless, and added, "I have short listed a few leading ladies. I'll announce the (name of the) girl next week.” 

Karishma is a half-British, half-Indian a like popular actress Katrina Kaif. 

For full story: http://www.gossipsadda.com/garam_gossips/2013/02/Sohail-denies-Karishma-romance-with-Salman-in-his-next/Sohail-denies-Karishma-romance-with-Salman-in-his-next.html

No comments:

Post a Comment