Search

Friday 22 February 2013

Vidya Balan reveals her first superstar hero!

At a recent function, Vidya Balan was all praises for her Parineeta co-star Sanjay Dutt. She told “I am really thrilled and grateful to Sanjay Dutt for doing the cameo; he will always be the first megastar that I ever met.” 

Recalling her times with him on the sets of Parineeta she told “We have worked together in Parineeta and I still remember when we were doing the first scene, I was very worried that I had to give the shot with Sanjay, who is so tall and well-built and all that. But he has got the kindest and the most gentle face. He was so helpful and I will never forget that. For me, the first superstar will always be Sanjay Dutt.” 


For full story: http://www.gossipsadda.com/garam_gossips/2013/02/Vidya-Balan-reveals-her-first-superstar-hero/Vidya-Balan-reveals-her-first-superstar-hero.html

No comments:

Post a Comment