Search

Thursday 21 March 2013

I block or unfollow the objectionable tweets: Abhishek Bachchan

Actor Abhishek Bachchan, who often interacts with his fan base through social networking mediums, tells being a celebrity, he is always ready for both appreciation and criticism on the web space. 

He writes on Twitter often. 

"Twitter is a public platform and people have the right to express themselves on it freely. If I am on Twitter, then I feel that I am willing to listen to whatever is there in the public domain," the 37-year-old told while inaugurating the country's first Social Media Lab for the Mumbai police. 

For details: http://www.gossipsadda.com/garam_gossips/2013/03/I-block-or-unfollow-the-objectionable-tweets-Abhishek-Bachchan/I-block-or-unfollow-the-objectionable-tweets-Abhishek-Bachchan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment