Search

Monday 11 March 2013

I love hanging out with Ranveer: Arjun Kapoor

Contrary to rumors that they are not getting along, "sizzling chemistry" and "serious bromance" keep the boys of "Gunday" - Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor - ticking on the outdoor schedule of the film here. 

"It's absolute dynamite. He (Arjun) cracks me up all day. He is my favourite co-star to work with. There is serious bromance. He has got an amazing sense of humour, which is the one virtue of his I appreciate the most," told Ranveer at a media conference. 

The actor, who shot to fame with his debut film "Band Baaja Baaraat" in 2010, was in the city to shoot "Gunday", an action-drama-cum-romance written and directed by Ali Abbas Zafar and produced by Aditya Chopra. 

Also featuring Priyanka Chopra in the female lead, it is slated for release later this year. 

For full story: http://www.gossipsadda.com/garam_gossips/2013/03/I-love-hanging-out-with-Ranveer-Arjun-Kapoor/I-love-hanging-out-with-Ranveer-Arjun-Kapoor.html

No comments:

Post a Comment