Search

Friday 15 March 2013

I've always done unconventional: Bipasha Basu

Hot actress Bipasha Basu, who has come a long way in the industry, tells she has always picked up unconventional roles. 

Be it playing a character with grey shades in her first movie "Ajnabee", to playing a sensuous character in "Jism" to her upcoming horror thriller "Aatma", the actress has defied conventions. 

"When I started my career, I was 18 years old and I was bored with modelling. I took my first film due to this reason only. I got a lot of criticism for that," told Bipasha, who has done about fifty movies in over a decade.

For full story: http://www.gossipsadda.com/garam_gossips/2013/03/I-have-always-done-unconventional-Bipasha-Basu/I-have-always-done-unconventional-Bipasha-Basu.html

No comments:

Post a Comment