Search

Friday 15 March 2013

Sonam Kapoor feels inherent connection with Delhi City!

Though she was brought up in Mumbai, Sonam Kapoor loves to play a Delhi girl on celluloid and adds that she feels like one these days. 

"I love Delhi - the people, space in this city. I think there is so much character in the city. Of course, every city has its negatives and positives. I love playing a Delhi girl because I feel inherently I am one," Sonam said. 

"Delhi 6" saw her portraying a middle-class girl from old Delhi area, while in "Aisha", she was seen as an uptown fashionista from high society of the capital. 

For full story: http://www.gossipsadda.com/garam_gossips/2013/03/Sonam-Kapoor-feels-inherent-connection-with-Delhi-City/Sonam-Kapoor-feels-inherent-connection-with-Delhi-City.html

No comments:

Post a Comment