Search

Thursday 20 June 2013

Habib Faisal team-up again with Rishi Kapoor for Do Dhooni Chaar sequel!


He wowed everybody with his storytelling technique in award winning film "Do Dooni Chaar" and buoyed by the positive response to his middle-class drama, director Habib Faisal tells he will certainly make a sequel to the movie, but is waiting for a "kick-ass" script. Lead actor Rishi Kapoor is equally thrilled about the idea.

The 2010 film starring Rishi and Neetu Singh in the lead roles along with Archit Krishna and Aditi Vasudev brought the story of a middle-class family's predicament when they decide to buy a four-wheeler. The light-hearted drama not only wowed the movie-goers, but also won National Award for best Hindi film.

"I want to make a sequel to the film and I know that Rishi and Neetuji are equally exited to be part of it, so there is a possibility for the sequel. Right now I don't have the script because I need a kick-ass script and I don't know when the script will get ready," Habib Faisal said.

"If not better, the sequel should be at least as good as the first one. I certainly desire to make a sequel to the film in future, but now there is no concrete idea as such," he further added.


In the meantime, Rishi, who is tied up with a lot of projects this year, told, "I am really excited about the sequel and I would love to be part of it, but I haven't heard anything from the other end." 

No comments:

Post a Comment