Search

Monday 22 July 2013

I enjoy wearing dhoti, says Dhanush!

Tamil actor Dhanush, seen regularly in 'dhoti' at public functions these days, told he enjoys wearing it because he swears by the traditional outfit.

"A lot of people have asked me why do I wear veshti (dhoti) to public functions? My answer to them always has been that I enjoy wearing it. And moreover I'm a Tamilian, and I swear by the traditional outfit 'dhoti'," Dhanush, who came dressed in white dhoti-grey checked shirt for an event here, said journalists.

He was speaking at the audio launch of upcoming Tamil romantic-comedy "Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam", which is being directed by debutant Ponram. It features Sivakarthikeyan, Sathyaraj, Bindu Madhavi, Regina Cassandra and Soori in important roles.

Dhanush, presently basking in the success of his first Hindi film "Raanjhanaa", is awaiting the release of Tamil romantic-drama "Mariyaan".


He is also busy shooting for Tamil comedy "Naiyaandi". 

No comments:

Post a Comment