Search

Monday 22 July 2013

I was clueless 10 years ago, says Neha Dhupia!




Former beauty queen Neha Dhupia, who tip-toed into Bollywood a decade ago with the movie "Qayamat: City Under Threat", admits she was clueless about films when she entered the industry.

"On this beautiful day, I complete 10 years in the movie business," Neha wrote on Twitter.

Unnecessary to say, she was nostalgic.

"My head filled with beautiful memories and great experiences, people I've met, the things I've learnt, the ups and downs, the hits, the flops, the singing and dancing, the madness. All if it I owe to the movies," she further added.

But she admits she was hardly prepared when she entered filmdom.

"Some thought I was a hot little thing coming out of the water in my first shot on celluloid, but I've to confess I was nothing but clueless! It's been a 10 wonderful years and I'm filled with nothing but gratitude," she posted.

After winning the coveted Miss India title in 2002, Neha made an entry into movies.

She has been part of popular movies like "Kyaa Kool Hai Hum", "Shootout at Lokhandwala" and "Singh Is Kinng" and even not-so-successful projects like "Sheesha". She also starred in the controversial 2004 movie "Julie.


Neha has thanked everyone for always "loving me and giving me a second chance". 

No comments:

Post a Comment