Search

Tuesday 3 September 2013

I am overweight to flaunt the two-piece garment, says Parineeti Chopra!



Bollywood actresses are eagerly flaunting a bikini on the big screen, but curvaceous actress Parineeti Chopra tells she is overweight to flaunt the two-piece garment.

Asked if she will be okay wearing a bikini for a movie, she told, "If I have a hot body, then why not? But right now I don't have the right body. I am still overweight, so there's no way I can wear a bikini."

As such, the vivacious actress doesn't have any limitations or restrictions as an artist.

"I don't want to restrict myself. I don't know how long will I act, or may be the audience will get bored of me and then I will not be acting... so (as long as I am in showbiz), I don't want to restrict myself," she told.

Parineeti confesses that most actresses justify bold scenes by saying "it's the demand of the script". But she tells it is actually so.

"In 'Shuddh Desi Romance', Sushant (Singh Rajput) has to be physically close with (characters played by) Vaani Kapoor and me for the conflict to happen. If a director says that let's put some kissing scenes for publicity, I will never do that. It's ridiculus," she further added.

Busy with the promotions of "Shuddh Desi Romance, which releases Sep 6, Parineeti gaurantees that the movie is "entertaining".


The movie is directed by Maneesh Sharma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment