Search

Tuesday 3 September 2013

I am today due to my failures, says Mahesh Bhatt!

Much-admired filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt, who has seen several ups and downs in his professional and personal life, tells he is what he is today due to his failures.

In his association of over three decades with the Indian film industry, he has made several movies like "Arth", "Naam" and "Zakhm", which have struck the right chords with the audience.

The 64-year-old began his career in 1974, and he has come a long way by experimenting and helming new kind of cinema - whether it is as a director, or through his production banner Vishesh Films.

"So far the life and my journey has been fascinating. Yes, ups and downs are there in life, but those failures and downs polish you and make you. Whatever I am today, I am just because of my failures," Mahesh told here at the first look launch of the movie "Dil Pardesi Ho Gaya" and its Indo-Pak based anthem, "Dil ki udaan".

"Failures polish you and give you strength to move forward. I would just say that when you are going through failures in your life, don't worry as those are your good times. But when you are successful, then you need to worry," he further added.

The filmmaker tasted real success with his 1982 movie "Arth", which was inspired by his personal life.


Now "Arth" is soon going to be staged as a play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment